SATE SALMON MISO
Salmon Skewers with Miso Soya Beurre Blanc
1. Salmon Sate: Cut the salmon in cubes or lengthwise, then weave onto the skewers. Add salt,
pepper and olive oil.
2. Miso Soya Beurre Blanc: Sauté onion and ginger with oil until fragrant.
3. Pour mirin, rice vinegar, soya sauce. Cook until the liquid reduced.
4. Add miso paste, mix well until thickening. Add the butter gradually, cook over low heat until
emulsified and well blended. Set aside and keep warm.
5. Grill salmon skewers until cooked. Served with stir-fried shimeji mushroom, baby bok choy and
6. Drizzle with Miso Soya Beurre Blanc and garnish with cilantro.
200g Wild Alaska Salmon
1 tsp Salt
½tsp White pepper
4 pcs Skewers
2 tbsp Olive oil
Miso Soya Beurre Blanc:
1 tsp Oil
2 tbsp Red onion, finely chopped
1 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
3 tbsp Mirin
15ml Rice Vinegar
1 tbsp Soya
1 tbsp White miso paste
45g Unsalted butter, cut, small pieces
1 tsp Lemon juice
2 pcs Baby Bok Choy, boiled
1/2 cup White Shimeji mushroom, sautéd
3 Cherry tomato, halved
¼ cup Cilantro